Sunday 28 April 2013

A Happy Belated Birthday to My Brother

Hello beautiful people :)
So yesterday, April 27, was my baby brother's 14 birthday (I know that he isn't a baby nor a child anymore, but I will forever call him my baby brother) and I wanted him to have a very special day.
My brother and I never got along until I entered University and to be honest, life is much easier now.

I give my brother a pretty tough time, so I thought it would be nice to make his day delightful and wonderful.
I started that wonderful day by jumping on him at the stroke of midnight whilst screaming happy birthday to him, whether or not he enjoyed it...I did anyways ;)
In the morning, on my way home from work I purchased his favourite donut from Tim Horton's.

Above is the present that I purchased for my brother.
I thought that it would be wonderful for me to get really creative with my choice of bag and tissue paper and just like I predicted my brother absolutely loved it (she says in a very sarcastic tone)
But inside of this bag, I bought him a white and blue baseball hat with a mesh backing and the Toronto Maple Leaf's logo on the front for the playoffs, woo!
In addition, I got him two American Eagle v-neck t-shirts, the first one being white, with navy blue stripes...the same style as Louis Tomlinson's famous shirt and the second one being different shades of blue with an ombre effect.
The last few additions are chocolate bars and candy that he'll enjoy.
I was very pleased that he enjoyed my gift and he really loved the shirts I bought.

In the evening we enjoyed a very nice family dinner and then I treated him to Menchies.
The day was extremely fun and I hope my brother enjoyed it.
I really do love him and I couldn't ask for a better brother.

I hope all you beautiful people are having a beautiful day :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment