Monday 29 April 2013

Manicure Monday :)

Hello beautiful people :)
So, I'm going to start doing a Manicure Monday on this blog.
With my summer already started, I find myself repainting my nails every week.
& I figure that it would be a great idea to show all of you what I've decided to paint my nails for the week.
Hopefully, as the summer goes on I will start trying new nail designs that I find on pinterest.
I will guarantee you that, they will not always turn out perfect, but hey at least I tried ;)

For this week's manicure, I decided to use two different colours of nail polish.
The first colour being L'Oreal's Greycian Goddess, number 560.
& the second colour being Sally Hensen's Bubblegum Pink, number 470.
I'm spending most of my week searching for a job and I wanted to pick a colour that shows maturity and sophistication whilst being playful and girly at the same time.
I used the Greycian Goddess colour on all four of my fingers and then using the Bubblegum Pink to accent my ring finger.
 
I'm not one to buy dark colours like the L'Oreal one, but for some reason this caught my eye.
It took a while for me to like it once I painted my nails with it for the first time, but I absolutely love it now.
I was skeptical to pair the two of the colours, but looking at my nails now I love it
The Greycian Goddess is very simple and mature, in my opinion.
Whereas, the Bubblegum Pink is very playful and girly.
To me, this shows the best of both worlds :)

Let me know what you guys think about my nails!
I hope you all had a beautiful Monday :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment