Saturday 27 April 2013

Trying Something New!

Well hello there beautiful people
I want to take a few moments to explain the purpose of this blog and why I've decided to do this.
This whole blogging scenario is very new to me and I'm curious to see how this is going to go.
I really hope that I enjoy doing this because I see so many people just loving this.

The purpose of this blog is to share with you any fashion and beauty trends that is currently catching my eye. I'm not a fashion and beauty expert, but I do know enough to share with you my favourite items, that you might enjoy as well.
I'm aware of the excessive amount of beauty and fashion blogs out there, so I do not want to solely dedicate this blog to just that. 

After graduating high school I have definitely changed a lot and have been more opened to experiencing new things, which I hope that I can share with you all.
I also have some great people in my life that provide me with some great advice that I would also like to share.

I also have a strong passion for dance, so for any dancers out there I would definitely enjoy blogging about dance experiences, or new things that I've learned about the fine spart...yes I just mixed sport and art together, because I am a firm believer that it is both.

So I shall leave all you beautiful people with that fine introduction.
Don't hesitate to comment and give me feedback. I'll absolutely love it :)
Hugs and Butterfly kisses
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment