Friday 31 May 2013

Fancy Friday #3

Hello beautiful people :)
Oh look it's Friday already!
These weeks just go by faster and faster!
I apologize for not doing a Fancy Friday last week.
I, somehow, forgot...I think I just didn't have time to blog :(
But on a brighter note, here is this week's favourites :)

My first favourite is Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream.
It is an 8-in-1 Beauty Balm with SPF 30.
I have the medium/deep tint because of my darker complexion.
I bought this a couple weeks ago and have been using it every single day.
I bought this in replace of foundation to see if this would be better for me to wear during the summer.
This product is perfect!
It evens out my face providing the right amount of coverage that I need.
I don't feel oily after applying this.
My skin feels smooth and fresh.
I love this product for the summer because it isn't as heavy as some foundations would be, allowing my skin to breath.

So, if anyone is looking for something to moisturize and provide coverage for your face I would definitely recommend this for the summer.
We've had some pretty hot days here and I don't feel like my face is sweating all my makeup off.
It helps set my makeup whilst protecting my skin from the sun :)
The second product is one that I've had for a while and have just forgotten how much I love it!
It is Aveeno's Positively Radiant Makeup Remover and Cleanser :)
This removes my makeup whilst providing me with smooth and soft skin.
When I put this on to remove my face makeup, it feels so soft.
The foam literally just glides across my face managing to take everything off.
When I rinse all the foam off, my face feels so clean, it's amazing!
It is oil-free, but it doesn't dry out my face after I use it.
My skin just feels smooth!
It does an excellent job at taking off my makeup, taking absolutely everything off :)
 I am obsessed with this next product!
I've heard great things about it, but this just exceeds my expectations!
It's the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in shade 25 Bad to the Bronze.
It's a creme eyeshadow that stays on for literally 24 hours.
You can rub your eyes, roast in the sun or play sports and it still stays on.
This lasts an entire day!
Look at how gorgeous this colour is!
I've only had this for a week, but I use it pretty much every day.
It's just so beautiful!
I wear it by itself because I just love the way it looks.
At my brother's confirmation last weekend I wore it a big darker, but I normally keep it pretty light!
I just love the way it looks in natural light and it's very easy to apply!
I want to buy more, but their colours aren't really neutral.
They are louder and bolder.
But there are a few that have caught my eye, so I'm debating on going back!

This is a fabulous creme shadow and very cheap!
I recommend everyone to try it out because this will not disappoint you!
My fashion favourite this week are my black converse!
My mom got me these in April and I love them!
They are so comfy and go with pretty much every outfit!
I like wearing them with dresses!
I'm working on getting two more pairs in a baby pink and sky blue!
They are a lot comfier than flip flops and my knees don't hurt wearing these.
My knees can be in a lot of pain if I'm walking around for a day in flip flops 
(Dancer problems)
My final favourite is a music one and it is this beautiful girl named Madilyn Bailey.
I love acoustic covers of songs and I'm always eager to find YouTube performers.
Madilyn's cover of this song is amazing, her twist is amazing and very unique.
Her voice is great and pretty rich!
I love a lot of the songs on her channel, so everyone should go and check her out!
She does an amazing cover of I Knew You Were Trouble!
Plus, her hair is awesome!
I wish I could rock that!

Anyways, that is it for this week's favourites :)
I hope you guys liked it!
Leave a comment below if you like any of my favourites or share the things that you've been liking a lot lately :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment