Monday 6 May 2013

Manicure Monday #2

Hello again beautiful people :)
Look at this, two posts in one day! What!!
But it is Manicure Monday so I have to make an update on my nails!
So if you read my Walmart Haul post you know that I purchased two new Sally Hensen nail polishes.
So for this week I chose to use both colours :)
The yellow is called Mellow Yellow and the Coral is called Coral Reef.
Together they remind me of Pink lemonade, which reminds me of the summer :)
The colour comes on quite beautifully, but you have to apply enough layers.
Depending on how you apply it, it can come on streaky but can be easily fixed by adding another layer.
(Sorry for the awkward hand position, I ain't no hand model)
Anyways, this is what the polish looks like when it is on!
The yellow really pops, which I love because it really accents the ring finger.
I know that I did the same style as last week with different colours, but I just loved both of these colours. I couldn't choose!
Every time I look at my nails, all I think about is summer and the warm weather and they instantly make me happy.

I promise that next week I'll do something a little more creative :)
Leave a comment below if you like these colours or what you are rocking on your nails.
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

1 comment:

  1. I loveeee Sally Hansen polishes and these shades look great! :)

    Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete