Monday 13 May 2013

Manicure Monday #3

Hello beautiful people! :)
I hope that all of you had a spectacular Monday!
I really need to post these Manicure Mondays earlier in the day!
Today's Monday hasn't been the best considering how the Toronto vs. Boston game 7 went...but I'll look past that soon enough, hehe.
For this week I used a familiar colour that has been used before.
BAM!
This week's colours are Essie's blanc and Sally Hensen's Mellow Yellow.
Since my Monday was a little gloomy, I wanted to use the yellow because I knew that it would brighten my mood.
Now, this yellow looked like a dark yellow after applying one coat.
Luckily, it got brighter as I added more layers :)
 I used the Essie nail polish to add polka dots.
The colour yellow and polka dots automatically make me happy.
So I thought adding the two together would just make everything better :)
& I was correct.
I used the end of a bobby pin to add the polka dots and applied them randomly.
This is the first time that I've used polka dots, so they aren't perfect but I tried my best :)
My left hand looks quite funny, which is why I have featured my right hand in this blog haha

Overall, I am really happy with how my nails turned out.
They make me smile every time I look at them.
I hope you like them!
Leave your thoughts below :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment