Monday 20 May 2013

Manicure Monday #3

Hello beautiful people :)
So I had a tough time deciding what I wanted to do with my nails this week.
I changed my mind about three times.
The first two options just didn't work and what I finally picked was very simple.

I just want to say there is a beautiful thunderstorm happening as I write this.
I'm normally quite scared of them, but there's a certain beauty about this one that is making me enjoy it.
Anyways back to my nails :)

Nice. Simple. Spring.
I decided on Sally Hensen's 340 Mint Sorbet.
Apparently, I only own Sally Hensen nail polish...I need to widen my nail polish brands.
This has been my favourite colour to wear during the summer for the past two years.
I am obsessed with this colour and this polish goes on so nicely!
Whenever I am deciding on what colour to paint my nails, I always end up picking up this one.

It's a perfect colour for both spring and summer.
I'll definitely be wearing this more than once this season.
My hands look much more tanned with this colour on.
Although they look quite white with the light shining on them, without it the tan is there.
I promise ;)
& because I haven't done much tanning yet, making it look like I have a tan is great :)

That's all for this post :)
Leave a comment below and let me know what your go to nail polish is for the spring and summer seasons :)
Hope you all had a fantastic day!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment