Wednesday 15 May 2013

Such a Beautiful Day :)

Hello beautiful people :)
I am in a very cheeky mood because the weather is just perfect today.
The sun shining always puts a smile on my face.
I think it's almost impossible for me to be sad on a day like today.
Today is one of those days where I just want to be outside the entire time.
I love sitting in the sun and feeling the sun's rays tanning my skin.
I tan very easily and having a nice golden tan in the summer makes everything so much better :)
Although it is only May, today is definitely one of those summer days.
Summer is my favourite season.
I love being outside, I love the sun and I love summer clothing.
I feel energized and happy all the time!
I absolutely love to see the trees growing their leaves again.
Trees always look so naked and sad during the winter, and then in the summer they always look so happy :)
I really enjoy seeing trees at this stage, when the branches are covered in buds.
Trees and green grass, mmmmm.
I love summer.

Being in the house today is not an option.
I am currently typing this on my porch in the sunshine.
Earlier today, I went to Starbucks today with my lovely friend, Madison.
(She has a beautiful blog called Glitter and Gold. Everyone check her out HERE)
Sitting on the patio with my frappuccino whilst having a lovely chitchat is my favourite thing to do with friends during this season!
When I'm not doing anything on a sunny afternoon, I love to lounge outside on my deck.
I sit in my comfy chair with my Summer Playlist playing, my zebra cup filled with water and a slice of lemon and my book.
I can lay outside for hours, tanning and reading.
The only thing that gets me are the bees and bugs that like to annoy me sometimes.
Today, two bumble bees and wasp enjoyed flying around me.
They tend to creep me out, but the idea of bumble bees just scream summer to me and I can tolerate them if they flying close to me. 

I know I just ranted about summer, but I love it so much!
Leave a comment below and let me know what your favourite season is and why :)
I'd love to read them!
Enjoy what's left of your Wednesday!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment