Tuesday 7 May 2013

Tuesday Tunes :)

Hello beautiful people :)
I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
So I've been spending majority of my day doing house work.
My job for the week is to organize and sort files, which is extremely boring.
In order to get through it, today I was watching a lot of Little Mix videos- videos, interviews, music videos :)

 They are my biggest inspiration.
All four of them are equally talented and what I really like about them is that their real personalities shine through.
They aren't controlled my management, they are fun, fresh and seem like down to earth girls.
They are all beautiful and I am absolutely in love with their hair.
They are able to rock any hair colour- from pink ombre to blue hair.
I'm also in love with their style, they all dress differently.
I find that their styles suit their personalities.
Jade's style being my favourite

Their album has yet to be released here, but I've been listening to it on YouTube and plan to purchase it when it comes out May 28th.
Every song has a different vibe and their album can definitely appeal to various groups of girls. 
Wings, Turn Your Face and Change Your Life are my favourite songs.
Each one provides a different feel, but they are all amazing to listen to.
They all sound flawless and listening to them never fails to send shivers down my spine. 
In the future I plan to get lyrics from Change Your Life tattooed on me.
Their latest single is How Ya Doin' ft Missy Elliot.
I have officially claimed this song as my Summer Anthem.
This song is so catchy and I fell in love the moment I started listening to it.
The music is so much fun and when they performed it on Alan Carr on May 3rd it was just as amazing.
When they were on the X Factor, it was clear that they can dance and they dance frequently in their videos.
They are amazing dancers and watching them dance whilst they sing live impresses me so much :)
It's hard to find girls like these in the industry today, which I think is why they inspire me so much.

I want to see them in concert because I know they would be amazing.
They seem like very sweet girls, which makes it better :)
The Spice Girls had a huge influence on me when I was younger, and now Little Mix is my biggest inspiration.
Everyone needs to check them out, if you haven't already done so :)
You'll fall in love with them immediately!

Comment below if you love them as well and your favourite song!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment