Thursday 2 May 2013

Walmart Haul

Hello beautiful people :)
I hope you are all doing fabulous on this extremely fabulous day!
Today's post is going to be quite small, but I'm still excited about it. 
I absolutely love watching Hauls on YouTube and because I haven't started my own Pinky Party YouTube channel yet, I thought I would do a post instead.

Yesterday, my friend and I went to Walmart, which is extremely dangerous.
We are the same person and we are both currently obsessed with make-up, so going into Walmart or Target or Shoppers Drug Mart is just a disaster waiting to happen.
We went in to purchase one thing and of course we walked out with more than that one item...
The haul isn't massive, I didn't buy a lot of things but I still want to share it with you all :)

The reason for the trip to Walmart was to get Michael Bubble's new album called 'To Be Loved'
(I'm aware that I said bubble's, that was intentional)
I cannot begin to explain how beautiful his voice is and this album is just perfect.
It has been on repeat all day today.
I will definitely do an in-depth post about his album later on this week.
I am in love with every song and I can't wait for him to be a dad...
I know that has nothing to do with his album, it was just a little side note, hehe.

My next purchase was Maybelline's Baby Lips.
I have heard so much about this product and I've been meaning to buy it.
So I'm very happy that I finally have. 
I got two because they were on sale for 2 for $7, so why not take advantage of the sale.
The one on the left is Pink Punch and it has a pink tint to it.
The one on the right is Quenched and has no tint to it.
I have yet to open them, I have no clue why...
But I hope that it lives up to the standards, and in the future I'll let you all know my thoughts about them.
This last purchase shouldn't have been made because I do not need any more nail polishes.
I have a slight addiction and it's really bad.
But they were only $2.77 and they are the colours that I've been looking for. 
I've been trying to find a nice yellow and when my eyes landed on this one, I ran straight for it.
The yellow is Sally Hensen's 360 Mellow Yellow.
I have a tendency to go through colour phases and right now the colour I am obsessed with is coral.
I love coral lip sticks, coral clothing and I've been trying to find the perfect coral nail polish.
I was beaming last night when I found it, actually my friend found the last one...bless her :P
The coral is Sally Hensen's 405 Coral Reef.
I am so excited to paint my nails with these colours, together they remind me of pink lemonade...yay for summer :)
The only thing that I don't like about these nail polishes are the fact that they have round bottles instead of square bottles.
Lately, I've been obsessed with square nail polish bottles and sadly these aren't square :(
But I'm sure that I can look past it.

That is it for my haul.
I know it's tiny, but I hope you guys still liked it.
I will talk to you beautiful people later.
Leave any comments below :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment