Saturday 29 June 2013

Fancy Friday #7

Hello beautiful people :)
I really need to start planning out my blogging schedule around work and school now!
I promise this will be my last late blog post, unless I have a really good reason.
Haha!
So here it is, yesterday's Fancy Friday!
This is Maybelline's Gel Eyeliner in the colour Eggplant.
When I first used this product, I wasn't a fan of it because I didn't like the way it applied.
But I gave it another chance and I found that the more I used it the more I liked it.
You're really able to control how you want it to look.
The Eggplant goes on quite thinly, but it's very easy to build up.
I'm excited to start using more gel eyeliners.
 This is Clinique's Chubby Stick in the shade 04 Mega Melon.
I've had this for months and just never tried it, until this week. 
I love wearing lipstick, my lips feel naked without something on them.
Since, I've been working at Harvey's I can't really wear a bold lip because that would look odd.
So I gave this one a try.
The colour is very subtle and is a tinted lip balm.
It's almost like a nude/maroon shade.
It's a very nice every day lip product and I quite enjoy it!
I got this for free because I had a certain amount of Beauty Insider points at Sephora.
I don't think I would buy this because I'm sure  there are drugstore tinted lip balms that works just as great.
This is my new camera.
It's a Nikon COOLPIX P520.
I use this camera to take 99% of my blog photos and when I'm going out.
But I've been using this camera a lot this week because my brother had his graduation and other events.
I am so happy that I got this camera because I love the quality of the pictures.
It's a great size and has amazing zoom.
This is my first 'fancy' camera and I think this is a great starting camera for those interested in getting something like this.
The price isn't too bad when you compare it to other cameras!
I'm still learning with this camera, but overall it's amazing!


 My last favourite is very cheesy, but a lot has just happened this week.
These people in the pictures above are my best friends.
I cannot begin to describe how much they mean to me!
They all play such an important role in my life.
These 7 beautiful people accept me for who I am.
They don't try to change me and they don't use me.
They're there when I need them and they give me great advice.
They are all completely different from each other, but it makes it even better!
I don't think I would be who I am today if I didn't have them in my life.
I love them to the moon and back and I know I'll still be friends with them in the future.

Well there it is, Fancy Friday has finally arrived!
I hope you enjoyed it!
If you did follow me on BlogLovin'
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment