Monday 22 July 2013

Best Song Ever :)

Hello beautiful people :)
So today is a beautiful Monday.
I don't have any school or work and One Direction released their newest single and music video!
The Best Song Ever Premiered today and I am overwhelmed with emotion!

I will admit when I heard that their single was going to be Best Song Ever, I was less than thrilled.
I expected a typical pop song and I didn't know if I was going to like it.
Thank the music Gods though because the boys didn't disappoint me!
I love the song!
It's all I've been listening too and I can't stop!
The video makes the song even better!
I can't get over how amazing it is!
It's definitely my favourite!
It's so random and unique, but most of all it's fun!

Everyone needs to watch it!
We need to break the 24 hour Vevo Record!
They'd appreciate it!

I will be back later tonight for Manicure Monday!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment