Monday 15 July 2013

Manicure Monday #10

Hello beautiful people :)
Manicure Monday is back!
I don't know how I feel about my nails this week.
I bought a new polish and I'm wearing it for the first time.
All I have to say is that I'm very conflicted. 
I used this little guy this week!
It's Sally Hensen's Fuzzy Coat polish in Fuzzy Fantasy!
When applied onto your nails it gives you a very cool texture.
But you have to be careful because at times it can look extremely messy and you have to apply 2-3 coats.
This is how it turned out!
I really don't know how I feel about this...
I think if I use this again, I would apply a white nail polish underneath and see how that looks.

Let me know how you feel about this polish or if you have any tips when using this one!
Also, come and follow me on BlogLovin'
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment