Sunday 28 July 2013

My Fancy Friday Series!

Hello beautiful people :)
I know my posts aren't what they usually are!
They used to be a lot longer and more in-depth!
I apologize that my most recent ones have my short and quick!

I haven't had the time to sit down and write a long post!
Things have been really busy and when I do have some down time, I end up sleeping or staying away from my laptop.
I have one more week of my summer course left and then I will have a lot more time on my hands!

I don't know if you've noticed but I've missed the past couple of Fancy Fridays.
I apologize once again!
So what I am going to do is put Fancy Friday on hold until my summer course is finished!
Since I've started my YouTube channel, I'm going to feature like my top 5 favourites of the week and then do a larger monthly favourites :)

Here, on my blog I am making a promise to all of you beautiful people!
Starting in the next couple of weeks, my old blog posts will be coming back and I will posting more frequently!
I have a lot of posts lined up and I can't wait to share them all with you!

Thank you guys for sticking around!
I love you all!
Let me know in the comments below if you want to see any specific blog posts from me!
I'd love to hear all of your ideas!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment