Sunday 7 July 2013

Tea Party :)

Hello beautiful people :)
Yesterday was the start to a fabulous week!
So many exciting things are happening that I can't wait to share them with you!
Yesterday, my two friends and I took off on an adventure to collect some materials before retreating to my friends beautiful home. 
My friend lives in the country, where it is so peaceful and beautiful compare to the town that I live in.

Her house is so cozy and cute, I fell in love with it the moment that I stepped food inside.
The house screams her and her mom and it's great.
We spent the sunny afternoon having a very fancy tea party on her porch outside.
I took photos and I want to share them with you.
So voila! Here they are! :)
 The lovely tea part set up!
The best tasting cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese!
Yummm!

 Our finger foods for the afternoon and they were absolutely delicious!
 The table set up with the beautiful trees in her backyard!
 Our tasty and healthy fruits!

 My friends :)
yay!
 So good!
Blueberry scones, danishes, cucumber sandwich, brownies, fruit and jam!




It was a lovely tea party and I really did have a blast.
The weather was perfect and we were all excited for this!
I can't wait to have more tea parties!
:)

Leave a comment below and let me know if you have any exciting plans this week!
Come and follow me on Bloglovin' 
& I will you see you guys later :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment