Monday 12 August 2013

Beauty Review | Rimmel London Apocalips

Hello beautiful people!
I have come to the conclusion that I suck at introductions.
I sit here for like ten minutes trying to figure out how to greet all of you lovely people!
I guess I'm just too much of an awkward person to figure it out!
Haha!

Anyways, it's time for another beauty review!
I'm going to start to do more of these!
I find it extremely helpful when I read reviews on products that I'm not sure if I should buy it!
So why not help out other people :)
The reviews may not always be positive, products do disappoint me!
But positive or negative, reviews can be beneficial!

The product that I'm going to be talking about is Rimmel London's Apocalips!
This product was only sold in the UK and then made its' way to the U.S.
Except, I was in the States last week and I couldn't find them at Target or CVS.
So I guess that they are only being sold in select stores.
However, they are being sold in majority of the Drugstores in Canada!
But that's a bonus of us Canadian Beauty Guru's because we can try it out and fall in love with this product!
:)
I am in love with the packaging!
I have the colour Apocalyptic, which is a hot pink!
Just look at how pigmented it is!
It has a thick consistency!
You have to be careful when applying this lip stain because it can get messy if you aren't paying attention!
I am a massive fan of the scent that the Rimmel lip sticks have and this lip stain smells the same way!
The Apocalips applies nice and even without making your lips look dry!
I really like the glossy finish, and the colour stains your lips very nicely!
I wore this when I spent an entire day in Toronto.
It surprised me that I only had to reapply this once!
The colour is so bright and I love nothing more than a bold lip.

There are a couple of things that I do have to say.
1. Be careful that this does not end up on your teeth!
The first time I applied this, a lot ended up on my teeth!
So after applying this just clean it up to prevent that from happening.
Because, girl, walking around with lipstick on your teeth ain't a good look!
2. The colour range of these lip stains aren't that impressive!
There aren't a lot of options and I only like two of them!
I'm just wondering whether or not they are going to come out with a wider variety!

On that note, I am giving this product a 10/10!
I had very high expectations for this and it did not disappoint me!
This is very affordable, they are 7 bucks at Walmart!
I will be going back to get the other colour that I liked!
Let me know in the comments if you've tried this product and your thoughts on it!
I would love to hear if other people are loving it as much as I am!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment