Monday 5 August 2013

Manicure Monday #11

Hello beautiful people :)
Look it's manicure monday!
I'm really excited about this week's nail choice!
I'm going to the U.S for a week and I wanted to do something summery and playful!
These are the colours I decided to use!

Whoa, so many colours!!
On my nails I have Essie's Blanc and Playdate, Sally Hensen's Mellow Yellow and Mint Sorbet and Wet n' Wild's pink!
So many colours, and you're probably wondering what cool design I did this week!
Ha, surprise...
No design at all!
I know this seems kind of childish because when we were all little girls painting our nails different colours was so cool!
But I don't care, I like the way it looks!
I made sure all the colours matched each other and they are all Summer colours!
I think it's super playful and I'm just in love!

Let me know what you think about my choice down below :)
That's all for now!
Please come and follow me on BlogLovin'
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment