Tuesday 20 August 2013

Pretty Little Liars #1: Emily Fields

Hello beautiful people:)
I'm starting a new 4 Part Series on my blog.
If you haven't guessed from the title...
It's a Pretty Little Liars series!
I'm a massive fan of the show!
I love the girls and most of all I love their style!

I'm going to try to post these on PLL Tuesday or close to when Pretty Little Liars airs!
Although, I think the finale is coming up, I will still continue it until I finish all 4 parts.

Today, I will be sharing with you my favourite outfits from Emily Fields!
Out of all 4 of the girls, Emily's style is one of my favourites because I would definitely wear her outfits out!
I am in love with this outfit!
It's on the relaxed side, but the boots definitely add an edgier feel!
I'm a fan of the baggy jersey shirts.
They are comfy, but they still look really cute when paired with the right bottoms.
The skinny jeans really elongates Shay Mitchell's legs!
This outfit is also on the casual side 
What I love most about this outfit and the first outfit is that, they are perfect to wear to school.
Whereas, the other girls dress more formal and mature.
I would wear this outfit any day in the fall!
I think it's great, comfy and stylish!
The purple scarf and the army green jacket add a nice splash of colour to the outfit!
& I don't know about you, but I love me some scarves in the fall!
I also really like the brown boots.
I find that the brown boots keep the outfit very casual, whereas black boots can be more sharp looking and polished!
Now for the dressier side!
I love dresses!
I'm such a girl and i love wearing dresses!
I think this dress very flattering for Shay!
It shows off her small waist, by hugging it tightly and then flowing out at her hips.
Dresses that make girls' waists look smaller always gets a thumbs up from me!
I think this style of dress can be flattering on different body types!
I love Spencer's dress, but lets focus on Emily's!
This is my favourite dress Emily has ever worn on PLL.
I think it's super girly and feminine, and she reminds me of Cinderella in it!
The light sky blue compliments Shay's tanned skin.
It's very modest covering her cleavage and it's a good length!
The off the shoulder straps make her look dainty (if that makes any sense at all)
I like how the top gathers at the neckline, providing a little detail to the dress.
The little, thin belt just ties everything together!
It brings attention to her, once again, small waist.
The flowiness of the bottom is also beautiful!
It's loose and very fun!

That is all for Part 1 of Pretty Little Liars Fashion!
Leave a comment below and let me know if you love Emily Field's style!
Stay tuned for Part 2 :)
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment