Thursday 12 September 2013

My Sincere Apologies :)

Hello beautiful people!
It has been weeks since I've been on here and I am so sorry!
School has started up again and I told myself that I wouldn't neglect my blog, but it looks like I am!
:(

I have tried multiple times to try and blog, but every time I wasn't in love with what I wrote.
I put a lot of time and effort into each and every post and I don't want to share with you posts that I'm not happy with.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm having writer's block right now!
It's the worse feeling and it really frustrates me.
I have a lot of things going on right now and it's always consuming my mind.
I'm hoping that once I can clear my mind up, I'll have room to write great posts for you guys again!

I'm in the process of organizing everything!
So along with organizing my school and work duties, I will be coming up with a blogging schedule for myself!
I will not let myself forget about this blog during the year.
I will have to take a break around midterms and finals, but that will be the only time. 

I hope to further improve my blog by coming up with cool posts and possibly changing up the structure!
I have things running in my mind, I just have to perfect them!
So I apologize for my absence, but I will be back very shortly!

While you are all waiting, there is a new video on my joint YouTube Channel with my best friend Stephanie!
We filmed our August Favourites :)
Come and check it out, if you're interested to see our favourite beauty and fashion favourite, along with our favourite person, food and song of the month :)

Thanks for tuning in lovelies!
Leave a comment below and let me know what you would like to see from me!
I will definitely read through all of the suggestions!
Feel free to contact me on my personal twitter- which is linked in my "Follow Me" page!
Hugs and Butterfly Kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment